Working under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Finance and Administration the Administrative Assistant will give clerical and administrative support.
– Answer telephone calls;
– Greet visitors and escort them accordingly in the office;
– Maintain schedules and calendars; arrange appointments as requested by the program activities;
– Coordinate meetings, conferences, and speaking engagements;
– Arrange travel and accommodations for visiting consultants, speakers and other guests in relation to the Project;
– Assist in office management and coordinate daily with the office Deputy Director of Finance and Administration on tasks related to scanning, copying and mailing purchase orders and financial reports as requested;
– Prepare trip requests, trip certificates and travel expense reports;
– Register staff attendance on a daily basis;
– Assist the staff with maintaining the program files;
– Make some translation and interpretation when needed;
– Perform multifaceted general office support, including photocopying, printing, compiling;
– Follow up on critical level of stocks of office supplies;
– Assist with organizing all events in and outside of the office and coordinate with staff to meet logistical requirements;
– Fill out the vehicle tracking book on a daily basis.
– Bachelor’s degree;
– Proficient use of Microsoft applications, including Word and Excel;
– Polite telephone manner;
– Excellent time management and organizational skills;
– Ability to work effectively within a team and individually;
– Ability to work efficiently under pressure and tight time constraints;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Fluency in both written and spoken English, Armenian and Russian languages;
– At least 2 years of work experience in an administrative role in a large office, desirably in an international organization.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com . Please refer to the specific position title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 May 2016, 11:00